I know it's already half way through October, but it's never too late to start my autumn bucket list, is it? Autumn is my favorite season; I love the cooling weather, wearing sweaters and boots, the changing leaves, and everything that comes with this time of year (not to mention my favorite holiday, Halloween!). So here's what I plan to do in the next few months:
- Go hiking.
- Have a picnic in the park.
- Jump in a leaf pile (and take photos!).
- Watch "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".
- Make Halloween costumes for us and the kitties.
- Go on zoo and museum trips.
- Attend as many fall festivals as we can.
- READ. READ. READ.
- Drink lots of hot chocolate.
- Go to a football game.
- Fly a kite.
- Decorate for autumn and Halloween.
- Play soccer.
- Go stargazing.
- Crochet something cozy.
- Make autumnal art together.
- Wear comfy sweaters.
- Send out Halloween cards.
- Go to Goat Day with Nick.
- Make autumnal crowns.
- Bake Pillsbury Halloween cookies.
- Collect and try out autumn recipes.
- Go to a concert.
- Explore a small town.
- Decorate pumpkins together.
So does anyone else have a bucket list for fall this year? I would love to see your ideas!