home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Monday, May 14, 2012

Revelations

Vintage skirt

I have realized something.  Now that school is out and I only have to work in the afternoons, I actually have time to DO stuff.  Taken over with excitement, I spent today planning and scheming.  I filled a WHOLE notebook with lists, thoughts, sketches, and ideas to make the most of the next few months.  And, to revamp this here little blog.  I finally sat down and created a posting schedule, I started planning posts in advance, and I have all my features figured out.  I'm getting organized ya'll, and I've never been so excited about that in my life.  I actually can't wait to wake up early and just start DOING.

I've been spending the past few weeks with my family and friends, and just enjoying my time.  My dad is home from working overseas, and our family will be going on vacation soon.  We'll be visiting Busch Gardens and Sea World!  Yeah I know, I'm a little kid at heart.  I love going to theme parks, they're just so fun!

I'm so excited for everything that's coming for this blog, and I can't wait to start sharing everything with you!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week, and I'll see you soon!

xo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see what you've got coming up in the future!

    Rebecca
    http://basse-couture.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute skirt! I too fill notebook after notebook; I tend to do a lot of planning for the holidays during term time!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net
    Shabby Apple $50 Giftcard Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!