I turned 18 about a week and a half ago, and I've finally finished creating my 18 before 19 list! This is a list of 18 things I want to do before I turn 19 in a year. Some of them are easy, others require a lot of planning. I love making lists like this because it helps me focus on my goals and get organized. I'm super excited to start crossing things off already!
1. Visit a new country.
2. Do a 30x30 challenge.
3. Read 12 books.
4. Have a real Christmas tree.
5. Sew myself something cute.
6. Take a photo a day for a month.
7. Bake Nick a cake.
8. Buy matching silly socks for us.
9. Have a garden.
10. Go on picnics.
11. Visit as many of Florida's State and National Parks as I can.
12. Learn to play an instrument.
13. Create 12 DIYs for the blog.
14. Work on defining my personal style.
15. Eat healthier.
16. Finish my grandparent's blanket.
17. Plan a party.
18. Go on a mini road trip.
Have you made a goals list to finish before your next birthday?