home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Monday, April 2, 2012

What I Wore: Teal and Floral








dress, shoes :: Modcloth
tights :: gifted

Today was my first day back at school after spring break, and I just wanted to wear something comfortable.  My newest dress from Modcloth fit the bill!  I absolutely love this dress; the color is bright and fun, the buttons and peter pan collar are adorable, and it is so easy to wear.  

I bought these flats to be my pair of "go to" spring shoes, and they are quickly becoming just that!  The navy floral fabric makes the cute, but neutral enough to wear with practically everything; plus the bow and strap detail are just adorable!  I've worn them almost everyday lately.

What are your "go to" pair of shoes this season?

xo, Megan

1 comment:

  1. I love the whole outfit especially the dress! =)

    allthingsglitteredgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!