home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's 2012!

These are my goals for 2012.  This is a big year for me; I turn 18 soon, I graduate high school, I get to vote, I become an adult.  It's some scary stuff, I can't believe 2012 is already here.  I don't know if I'm ready for it yet, but I'm going to face it head on.  I want to be adventurous, and this is definitely the year for me to do it.  I will be unafraid.  2012 has got a lot planned for me, and I'm going to live it to the fullest.






chevron banner by irocksowhat.com

1 comment:

  1. I turn 26 in 2 weeks and reading about you turning 18 made me feel a bit old. Then I realized that your goals of being unafraid and taking risks were my goals 8 years ago and are still my goals today.

    Really I guess we're not that different. So good luck and cheers to getting out there and living life!

    ❤Tesla
    InventMyUniverse

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!