home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Arrows through my heart



sweater- Forever21, dress- JCPenney's, boots- forgot, necklace- First Friday vendor, hat- old



Last night was First Friday again, and this time me and my boyfriend brought my little toy schnauzer Precious along with us.  She loved seeing all of the people and getting all of the attention.  Everyone thought she was adorable, especially in her little red parka.
One day I'll get pictures of these events, as soon as we get more light here.
Today my little sister wanted to come take pictures with us, so my boyfriend drove us around town and we had our own little photoshoot.  It was a lot of fun, but resulted in about 500 photos between the two of us.  So it'll be a little bit before I get them all edited and sifted through.  But I promise you'll see them, because some of them I really like already.



Photos by my boyfriend, thanks dear!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,love your look very much!!!:**

    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how managed to make the dress looks like the a skirt ! and the top is awesome too keep on ! xx

    http://www.jerseychase.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!