I have been such a naughty blogger! In my defense, my absence for the past few weeks has been kind of necessary; school has gotten crazy with finals coming up, a close friend in the military had a short leave over Thanksgiving so we all got to spend time together, and I've been terribly sick for the past week. But no excuses, right? I promise to get back in the blogging zone now!
Even though I was MIA here, I have been doing a lot of crafty work and fancy dressin'! I've gotten a chance to mark a few things off my Twelve before 2012 list, I've been working on Christmas presents, and I refuse to let my laziness get the best of me when it comes to my style! I'll tell you all about it soon (and my early graduation present!), but for now I will leave you with a few things that I have been loving lately.
1. These felted wool wrist warmers by The Purl Bee are lovely and surprisingly easy to make!
2. Here's the cutest ornament wreath! By Hank and Hunt, found on the Sweetest Occasion.
3. A calendar journal like this one is something my boyfriend and I are planning to make soon, possibly with vintage postcards.
4. This is the sweetest Christmas wallpaper, by Fine Little Day.
5. Love this DIY garland over on The Sweetest Occasion.
6. And finally, this adorable foxy calendar over on Etsy.
What have you been loving lately?