home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Twelve by 2012


Okay, I will admit to it.  I am a terrible procrastinator.  Those invitations I told you would be posted today?  Yeah, they're going up tomorrow.  One of the best ways to deal with procrastination (for me anyways) is making lists.  I don't do it often, because I always put it off (funny, huh?), but when I saw Oh, Hello Friend's post about her Twelve by 2012 project, I knew I just had to participate.  So here's my list of the twelve things I will accomplish before the year ends.

1. Polish up my blog header (the sketchiness bothers me)

2. Throw a party (in the works!)

3. Finally win a carrom game against my mom

4. Finish my skirt

5. Decorate for the holidays

6. Make my family's Christmas presents instead of buying them

7. Hug my dad for the first time in six months

8. Get a better math score on the ACT

9. Bake that cake for my boyfriend

10. Totally clean my room

11. Take more pictures

12. Plan a trip


I know some of them are kind of strange, but they all have a special meaning to me.  I'll let you know each time I get to cross one off the list!



banner by Oh, Hello Friend

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my 12/2012! #7 and 9 are super sweet. :) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, those two are definitely the most sentimental to me.


    And that would be awesome Sam, I would love to do that! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you good luck with you list!! Can't wait to see the new header :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, it's definitely gonna be up soon:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!