home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Friday, October 21, 2011

Finally!

Wow, tomorrow turned into quite a few days.  But here it is, as promised.  Now for a little info:

Base: White cardstock cut in half
Front Square: Cardstock tea-stained by me
Bonfire: Flame template drawn by me, and reproduced and cut out by my amazing mother
Bunting: Cut by me, just construction paper like the bonfire

So ta da! Invitations complete!  I've given out some of them, and the rest will go out soon.  Up next is decorations.  I've got some of the fabric to make bunting, the crepe paper for streamers, and some really cute fabric to make pillows for some of the seating.  Tomorrow I'm going to Tallahassee for some shopping, so I'm hoping to get the rest of the supplies then.  I'll let you know how things unfold.


invitation and photo by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!