home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Goat Day!


Today was my town's annual Goat Day festival, and it was a blast as always.  I spent time with friends I rarely see, ate awesome fair food, and got my facepainted with my best friend!  I opted for a more Day of the Dead-esque look, while she went with a rainbow butterfly.  They both turned out great, though.
So another friend of mine is turning eighteen in a few days, and I wanted to give him a little party.  So with the help from my bestie (pictured above) we're planning a bonfire party at her house for him.  It won't be super big, because he only wanted to spend it with people he actually enjoyed being with.  But it will definitely be a party!  I'm finishing the invitations tonight, and I'll start getting them out tomorrow, since the party isn't for another two weeks.  I'll be sharing them tomorrow, along with a few crafting supplies I'm going to use for decorations that finally came in today.  All in all, it's going to be a lot of fun!


 Photo by Trent Smith

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!