home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little Silver Sailor





dress- forever21, shirt- vintage, socks- forever21, belt- mom's, necklace- mom's, boots- payless (I think), glasses- rayban's


This shirt is shiny.  I know I'm stating the obvious, but these pictures can't show just how shiny it really is.  It is the most loud, obnoxious shirt I own and so much fun to wear around my little southern college campus!  I definitely got some strange looks, but I also recieved quite a few compliments as well.
Anyways, I bought this shirt this weekend when I went down to Tallahassee with my boyfriend.  I had found the shirt a few weeks ago, but didn't buy it because I wasn't sure if I would ever wear something so... eye-catching.  But when I saw that it was still there last Friday, I knew I couldn't leave without it!  So I am now the proud owner of this oversized, metallic button-up, which I am so excited to wear in a plethora of ways.
It's almost time for the First Friday event at Railroad Square in Tallahassee!  I'm so excited to go again, it's one of my favorite things to do!  I'll be back to tell you all about it soon, and maybe finally share some pictures of it, if I get to take any.



Photos taken by my sweet boyfriend, thanks love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!