home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mini Pie Monday


Mini Mint Pudding Pie

Recipe: 
I followed the "Lucky You" Mint Pie recipe, but I altered it a bit.  I left out the food coloring, and only added the peppermint to some of the pudding (because I detest mint in any form, crazy I know).  Because I made mini pies, I had tons of pudding and chocolate left over.  What did I do with that, you ask?  First, I made a graham cracker crust.  For that, you need:

1 stick (8 tablespoons) of butter
1/2 cup of sugar
1 package of graham crackers

Pulverize the graham crackers with a rolling pin (wow, that sounds so vicious!), melt the butter in the microwave, then mix it all together.

Next, just layer the graham cracker crust in a dish, layer on the chocolate, then the pudding.  Now you just put it in the refrigerator until it cools and thickens.  After a while, you can take it out and add whipped cream and chocolate chips on top of it, and it's ready to eat!  I have no photos of this yet, since it is still in the fridge, but I was sneaky and tried a little bit of it.  It was delicious!

What have you been baking this weekend?

xo, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!