home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Friday, March 30, 2012

What I Wore: to the Zoo








skirt :: Modcloth
shirt :: concert
cardigan, tights :: Forever21
boots :: Kohls
scarf :: Super old, I can't remember

Today my mother, my two younger sisters, my boyfriend, and I took a trip to the zoo in Panama City.  It's not that big, but I always have fun.  Since the big cats are my favorite animals to see, I thought my new novelty cat print skirt was quite fitting.  Oh, and if it isn't obvious yet, I'm a cat lady.  And a lover of yellow tights.

In that fourth photo I'm pretending to be an airplane.  Because airplanes are cool.

What are your favorite animals at the zoo?

xo, Megan



thanks nick for the photos!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable skirt and tights. Kudos to anyone with the guts to wear yellow tights!
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt!!! It will be my pleasure if check out my blog and follow each other!

    www.365beautywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt and sweater are fabulous! I love Modcloth too! And I can't wait until the weather cools down so I can wear my mustard tights! Oh, and my favorite animals are Polar Bears, Pandas, lions, and tigers! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!