home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Little Hearts




blouse, blazer :: Forever21
Shorts :: hand-me-down
socks, ring :: Claires
shoes :: Jeffrey Campbell via Karmaloop



Seriously, these boots are pretty freakin' amazing.  I've worn them to school the past two days, and they are so comfortable and easy to walk in.  That they make me over six feet tall is just an added bonus.

It was really too warm for this jacket, but it completed the look so I suffered through.

Isn't the little heart print on this top too cute?  I should really wear it more often.

Today was my chill day at school, so I went to the optometrist.  I received a bunch of funny looks from all the old people there, but I guess that's just how things go sometimes.  Especially if you're wearing massive blue and orange boots.

How was you're Wednesday?

xo, Megan




photos by my boyfriend, thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! So adorable. The boots make it! And your puppy is SO, SO cute.

    xo,
    Natasha
    http://papercrowns.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's my boyfriend's dog, he's the sweetest ever and absolutely loves being in front of the camera.

      xo, Megan

      Delete
  2. Those shoes make you look incredibly tall and I love them!
    Such a fun colour and love the pretty pattern on your shirt!
    Such a sweet dog as well,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the colors are pretty fantastic. And I'll be sure to tell the dog that you said so:)

      xo, Megan

      Delete
  3. in love with yours style! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!