home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crafterday: Vinyl Edition







CRAFTERDAY:
(n) A day in which crafts are discovered and discussed, usually occuring on Saturdays.

   Today is Crafterday!  This is a day in which I'll either share with you some DIY's and crafts that I've found and love, or a project of my own.  Today's theme is vintage LP records.  I just love the look of them, and there's so much you can do!



Here Oh Happy Day shows how to make a cake display out of records, and here she makes some adorable bunting out of the sleeves!

00


What to do with those covers? How about make some rockin' wall art out of them?  A Beautiful Mess shows how to do that here.

Record Bowls

Wanna make an awesome bowl like this? Well there's a great tutorial over on instructables.com that can definitely help! Here!

 record mail holder

This is such a cute way to organize your mail!


And finally, recordpressing.com gives us a very eclectic centerpiece here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!