home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Moments



   This is just a little segment full of things I found this week that brightened my day.  Just happy little moments in my life, that's all.


LEGGS giraffe charm necklace (gold)
I adore giraffes.

Mobile Homes
This little mobile of tiny homes is too cute.

Bumbum so sorry,Print 4x6 inches
Awww.

Necklace - Cinque Terre, Italy Italia Italian Riviera Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore
The perfect little quirky yet sweet accessory!

Jotter - Technicolor
I LOVE chevron stripes!

snug.songbirds - wooden mobile
Okay, so I have a thing for mobiles.  But aren't these little wooden birds too precious?


One x Two x Three x Four x Five x Six

1 comment:

  1. The giraffe necklace is to die for! I wish i had something like that, been looking everywhere for a giraffe necklace, because they're so cute!
    The mobile bird thing is also pretty awesome!
    - http://c-e-n-t-a-u-r.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!