home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Splash Down!








dress- Forever 21, cardigan- Forever 21, shoes- Kohls, necklace- my mom's, sunnies- Ron Jon's, bracelet- street vendor in Nepal



   Yesterday my friends and I had to run up to the college and take care of books and other things before school starts Monday, so we decided just to spend the day in Marianna.  We ate at Waffle House, where my boyfriend got an amazing looking bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit (pictured above).  Then we just walked around town to see what we could find.  There was a thrift store close by, and I got some amazing fabric, a edgy looking glass container that will probably find its way into my kitchen, and a cute little children's book from the 40s'.
   We also found this amazing wall, which just screamed to be a photo backdrop.  I couldn't resist, and it will definitely become a favorite photo spot.  And my boyfriend got to skate some while we snapped a few pictures, which he thoroughly enjoyed.
   Before heading home we made one last discovery:  the splash pad.  You step on a sensor and it turns the water jets in the ground on for a few minutes.  I felt like such a little kid again playing in the water!  Definitely a great way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!