home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Moments

Sorry I've been absent for the last week or so, life just got really busy.  Plus the allergies I developed after returning home from overseas flared up horribly, and I don't really think you wanna see that.  But here are a few more things that just made me happy in this past hectic week.

I love this necklace, and it only cost me 3 dollars!

This is one of my latest vintage/thrift finds.  It's a cute little crop top, and I'm in love with the rainbow colored hearts.

My precious kitty, he always makes me happy!

vintage FOLK FLORL satin clutch.

This bag is incredible, I love the detail work!

Giraffe Leather Mask, Adult Size - Made to Order
It's a giraffe mask. A freakin' giraffe mask.  'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!