home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hot or Cold





Top: Forever21, pants: Kohls, shoes: Payless, hair clip: Claires

Busy busy busy, I'm always going going going.  We took some outfit shots on campus today, because we didn't have time to leave before my night class.  Oh, and I am having a not-so-secret love affair with this sweater.  I love the pattern, and the crocheted open back makes it perfect for the warmer Florida temperatures.
Speaking of crocheting, I started up again.  It's been so long since I brought out the hook and yarn, I had to completely re-teach myself.  But I've gotten the swing of it again, and hopefully by this Crafterday I'll have something handmade of my own to share with you.
Time for me to hit the hay.  Let's hope for some slightly cooler weather tomorrow, 80's and 90's just aren't cutting it.  Fall, where are you?



Photos by my boyfriend, thanks dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!