home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One year ago today..






To my Love,

I can't believe that it's already been one year.  It feels like we just started dating yesterday, and like we've been together forever, all in one.  You've always been there for me, and I try to be there for you.  No one has ever understood me and loved me anyways, except you.  Somehow through all my stubbornness, pride, selfishness, rebellion, and anger you see someone worth loving.  I could never explain to you just how much you mean to me.  You are the reason I'm here, I only want to please you.  And even with all my faults and misgivings, I seem able to do so.  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.  You are my one and only, my true love.  I love you with all my heart!

Love,
Your Punkie







Song of the Day: Dear Bobbie and Only One by Yellowcard



Photos 1,2, and 4 taken by me, Photo 3 taken by my brother

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!