home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brighten the Day





dress: Modcloth, tights: old, boots: can't remember


So I have some exciting news to share: *drumroll* It's finally reached below 90 degrees here!  Crazy, right? Today it was in the high seventies, low eighties all day, and I had to wear a jacket at night.  I wore a jacket! And tights!  So many different styling possiblities are open now!
Speaking of that, I cleaned out my closet this weekend.  More than forty articles of clothing are gone, most of them given to my little sister.  It was all nice stuff, I just never wore it.  And she'll get tons of use out of most of it, I'm sure.
Today was just school, I had my first chemistry test.  I have a terrible science education background, but I have to do well in these courses, so wish me luck!


 


Photos by my boyfriend, thanks darling!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!