home buttonabout uscontactadvertise

Friday, September 30, 2011

Shifting into Neutrals




Me: tee- charlotte russe, skirt- thrifted, scarf- Modcloth, knee high socks- forever21, boots- can't remember, glasses- Ray Ban's, bracelet- Nepali vendor
Him: Spain World Cup Soccer Jersey- Amazon, bracelets- my hair tie and a beaded bracelet from my boot camp at the beginning of summer


Yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday, but due to school craziness we didn't get to celebrate it until today.  We drove up to Tallahasse and watched the Lion King 3D (cause we're little kids at heart), did a little thrifting, then came back to my place.  We then went out with my whole family to the restuarant of his choosing for supper, which was Waffle House.  Needless to say, that turned out ...interesting.  But it was great having a full day together to just do what we wanted, since neither of us had work today.


P.S. My scarf has giraffes on it.  I freakin' love giraffes.



He's just too darn cute!



Photos by me and my boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try to reply to every one, thanks you guys!