I actually got to go to quite a few thrift stores and vintage stores this past week, and I even drove over to the flea market in Dothan yesterday. I love thrifting so much, it's such a fun way to find random amazing things.
This week I found:
1. Three new children's books to add to my collection.
-The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner (the artwork is so stunning!)
- The Kelpie's Pearls (the blues and whites just drew me in)
- Night Noises and other Mole and Troll Stories (it was too cute to pass up)
2. Gorgeous vintage floral fabric.
(the brown, green, and orange one is my favorite)
3. The cutest mint teapot I've ever seen.
(I want to start collecting them.)
Did anyone else go thrifting this weekend? What did you find?